31 Ways Trampoline Jogging/Rebounding can improve your Well Being
1. Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
2. Rebounding provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which strengthens the musculoskeletal systems.
3. Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
4. Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio.
5. Rebounding aids lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system.
6. Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. Rebounding increases capacity for breathing.
8. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
9. Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
10. Rebounding tends to reduce the level to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
11. Rebounding can lessen the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
12. Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
13. Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
14. Rebounding improves resting metabolic rate; therefore more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
15. Rebounding causes muscles to perform work in circulating fluids through the body to lighten the heart’s load.
16. Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
17. Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
18. Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
19. Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
20. Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
21. Rebounding adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
22. Rebounding improves coordination between the proprioceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
23. Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
24. Rebounding offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
25. Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
26. Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
27. Rebounding can curtail fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
28. Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
29. Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
30. Rebounding is an effective form of exercise by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
31. Rebounding is Fun!
Going to try this recipe today.
Here’s abbreviated version of the recipe:
3 lb. cabbage
1 1/2 T. kosher salt
1 T. caraway seeds (op.)
2 qt. jar.
smaller jelly jar
To make 3 pounds, I needed to add some red cabbage I had on hand. A 3 pound cabbage is big evidently!
Slice cabbage (not outer wilted leaves)
Cut into quarters and trim the core.
Slice each quarter down its length making 8 wedges.
Slice each wedge crosswise into very thin ribbons and put in mixing bowl.
Combine cabbage and salt by putting cabbage in mixing bowl and sprinkling salt over. Massage and squeeze with hands for 5-10 minutes. Put in optional caraway seeds.
Pack into jar, use funnel. Tamp down into jar with fist. Pour any liquid into the jar. – op. – put a large out leaf over sliced cabbage.
Press cabbage every few hours over next 24 hours with jelly jar.
Add extra liquid if needed. If after 24 hours liquid hasn’t risen above cabbage, dissolve 1 tsp. salt in 1 cup water and add enough to submerge cabbage.
Ferment 3-10 days out of sunlight at 65-75 degrees. Taste after 3 days. When you like it, put on lid and refrigerate. Can scrape off scum. Will store for several months.